The energy monitoring socket 2.0 allows you to connect your appliances and assess how efficient they are by showing you not only the amount of energy they are consuming but also how much they are costing. A large LCD display counts consumption by the Kilowatt-hour, just like utility companies. It's a great way for you to monitor each piece of electrical equipment individually and make you aware of potential energy saving.
NOTE: This product is not compatible with the engage hub solo.
New advanced features
- New LCD with more and clearer information
- Information displayed: in time related, cost related, energy parameter
- Up to 7 energy parameters displayed (W, kWh, V, A, Hz, PF %, Max)
- Select up to two tariffs
- Check your cost by day, by year and so far
- Up to 5 different currencies available (£, €, $, Kr, R)
- If the EMS is on AC power then the screen is always ON
- If no appliance is connected the EMS will not start counting
- When battery powered the screen shuts off after 30 seconds of inactivity
- Programmable to your own energy unit cost.
- Precision Accuracy to within 2%
- Memory Battery back up
- Large display for easy viewing
- Battery option enables portability around the home
- Record usage and cost over time
- Low energy consumption
By simply plugging the unit into the wall and the appliance into the unit you have installed the energy monitoring socket. The programming requires you to input the unit price you pay for your energy, choose which information you would like to see on the display and the unit will do the rest!
- 1 x Energy monitoring socket
- 1 x Instructions booklet
Operating Voltage: 230V-240V
Voltage range 170 - 276V
Max Current: 16A
Dimensions: 158 x 70 x 65mm
Power 0.2 - 3680W
The electricity display 0.001 - 9999kWh
The unit price of electricity 0.00 - 99.99€/kWh
Current range 0 - 16.00A
Frequency range 10 - 99Hz